EGP Quick Start Guide- Checking Grades in the Portal
- Go to https://psportal.hbuhsd.org/ and click on the Parent/ Student portal link that is under the Quick Links section.
- When you come to the Welcome page you will see a Log In box. Enter your SB2000 (online attendance) user ID and password and then click the Log In button.
- If this is your first time doing this, you will be presented with a information confirmation screen. You can not go past this step unless you input a valid and unique email address. If you have your email address posted in your ECS account, you will see it is already there; if you don't have your email in ECS then you will see a phony email address in the box like "firstname.lastname@example.org". Whatever the case, just be sure a valid email address is in this box (you can use non-school email addresses such as g-mail, hotmail or yahoo, but this is not recommended).
- Click on your school name.
- Click on the desired section # in the My Classes this Year table.
- Click on the desired student name in the Class Roster table.
- Click on the letter grade under Prog (short for Progress) in the Student's Class Schedule table.